The hub4101 business name is registered and held by Business South Bank. Business South Bank acts as the secretariat/administrative arm to the committee.
How we collect information
Hub4101 gathers information from a number of sources including:
- Publicly available sources
- Directly from you through your subscription; email requests; and via application forms.
- Through ‘Eventbrite’ for ticketing information
- When you have engaged with us via Facebook, Twitter and other social mediums
How we use your information
We gather information for a variety of purposes, notwithstanding;
- Including you on our database if you have requested this;
- Selling/ allocating you tickets to our events;
- Including you on hub4101 map/ directory.
If you do not want to be included on our hub4101 map/directory, please email email@example.com.
If you have subscribed and/or applied to receive information from hub4101, you will continue to do so until you notify us otherwise, via unsubscribing or emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information collected is used solely by hub4101 and Business South Bank. The information collected is not passed onto a third party without your permission, unless requested by law.
Accuracy of information
Hub4101 takes reasonable precautions to ensure all information listed on its website and its other collateral is accurate. If however, you find any errors, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.